Ivyleaguesystems.com is honoured to provide online conference management for Powercon 2020, hosted by IEEE PES Bangalore Chapter.
IEEE Power & Energy Society (IEEE PES) and Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering (CSEE) co-initiated the POWERCON brand and started the biennial conference in 1998 in Beijing, China.
The conference aims to discuss the “Transformations in Power Grids: Producers to Prosumers”. Bulk power systems across the world are transforming at a rapid pace with the phenomenal advances in computing, communication and data sciences. The organizing committee invites papers from all the traditional areas of power engineering with special emphasis on the following themes
- Grid Transformation
- Technologies for enhancing conventional generation Plants
- Cross Border interconnections
- Renewable resource dominated grids
- Hybrid power plants
- Ultra-High Voltage AC/DC technologies
- Grid level storage technologies and applications
- Unification of Markets from Producers to Prosumers
- Storage technologies
- Drivetrains and electric machines for EVs
- Impact of EVs on distribution grids
- Grid ancillary services through EVs
- Charging infrastructure and analytics
- Edge Computing, High Performance Computing and Cyber Security
- Computing architectures for power system analytics at the Edge
- Security awareness, algorithms and implementations
- High performance computing systems and solutions
- Security of legacy systems & devices.
- Situational Awareness and Resilience
- WAMS implementation and analytics
- Data fusion for resilient systems: Weather, Water, transportation, agriculture etc…
- Preventive and corrective control of Blackouts.
- Futuristic technologies VR, AR, Big Data, drone surveillance etc.
The conference will have invited talks from eminent speakers, panel discussions, technical paper presentations and poster sessions. It will have multiple tracks on the broad objectives. Interested authors are requested to send the full paper in IEEE format. The topics are not limited to the listed topics. Any area relevant to power & energy systems which are not listed will also be considered.