Features of a great conference management system
A list of key functions of a good conference management system:
1. Help the organizers to invite users from their network and beyond.
2. Facilitate the submissions-review-acceptance workflow.
3. Check authenticity of submissions.
4. Enable users to register and pay for the conference.
5. Intelligently generate the conference schedule.
6. Create proceedings and book of abstracts.
7. Manage accommodation bookings.
8. Promote attendee-networking.
9. Assist in on-the-spot registration.
10. Generate badges and certificates for participants.
Ivy League Conference Management system does all the above and more with its user-friendly and intuitive interface.
Mobile apps for attendees-networking and front-desk assist add huge value and create impact for the event.
Branding your event and marketing is important and can easily achieved with customize-able logo and banner.